Skip Navigation
Quicklinks
History of C.H. Yoe High School

After the death of Charles Yoe in 1921, his wife, Caroline, gave the money to buy land and build a new high school for Cameron. The citizens of Cameron named the school after her husband C.H. Yoe. The community built a new high school in 2004, but the old high school building is still standing today and is used for some school offices and events.

For the story of C.H.Yoe High School, please click on the link below.

 The Magnificent Gift

Battle Of The Bell
Battle of the Bell is an annual football game between Cameron and Rockdale. In 1954, a railroad company donated a bell to increase the rivalry. Each year the winner of the football game goes home with the bell and paints it with their school colors.
CONNECT WITH US

Copyright © 2016 - Cameron Independent School District