HOME · SITEMAP · CONTACT US · TRANSLATE
Registration & Enrollment
Age: As of September 1st of the current school year the student must be:
Age 3 or 4 to enter pre-kindergarten (additional qualifications necessary)
Age 5 to enter kindergarten
Age 6 to enter 1st grade (unless kindergarten was completed in another public school)
Less than age 22 and not previously graduated from high school
Residency: The student must live in the District with a parent or legal guardian.
Transfer Students: A nonresident student wishing to transfer into the District must file an application for transfer. All transfers are subject to approval by the superintendent on a space-available basis by grade, subject, and campus. Any transfer student residing in Texas will be admitted tuition-free to all campuses in the District to the extent the cost of education for such transfer student does not exceed the state revenue received by the District for a resident student. Contact the Student Enrollment Office for more information on transfers.
Complete Application for Transfer HERE.
What Is Needed To Register?
Parent/legal guardian must accompany the student (if under age 18)
The following items are needed to ascertain the identity and age of the child:
1. An official city, county, state or foreign birth certificate, or other document suitable as proof of the child's age and identity as defined by the commissioner in the Student Accounting Handbook.
2. Social Security card (if available)
The following items are required by C.I.S.D.:
3. Certified immunization record
4. Student’s last report card
5. Unofficial transcript from previous school
6. Proof of residence (current utility bill preferred)
7. Proof of income for pre-school qualification
Copyright © 2016 - Cameron Independent School District