HOME · SITEMAP · CONTACT US · TRANSLATE
Cameron ISD District Goals
• Establish a culture of academic excellence.
• Provide a safe and disciplined environment.
• Develop a climate to maximize individual potential.
• Utilize innovative technology to stimulate continuous learning.
• Foster success while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
Cameron Independent School District
304 E 12th | P.O. Box 712 | Cameron, TX 76520
PH: (254) 697-3512 | FAX: (254) 697-2448
It is the policy of Cameron ISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap, or age in its employment practices as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Copyright © 2016 - Cameron Independent School District